Saturday, June 13, 2015

Remember?

Remember the time when u approach me?
Remember what i said to u?
Remember that i told u i dun want to lose u s my besfren?
And now, i lose u forever..
If can turn back time.....

Remember when u want me?
Remember that i told u i cant make u hepi?
Remember that u said i am d best creature happens to ure life?
Remember u told me that i cn make u hepi?
But d truth is, i really cant make u hepi..
And i lose u forever..
Bcoz of this stupid thing..

Remember that u will accept what right n wrong in me?
Weakness and strength?
Remember?
But truth is, u cnt accept my weakness and strength..
And i lose u forever...

For all the things that u showed me, thank you.
For all things that u give me, thank you. 
For all things that u sacrifice for me, thank you.
For all d pain that u hold because of me, thank you.
For all d pain that u give me, thank you.
For all happiness that u gv me, thank you.
For all time u spend for me, thank you.
For all money that u spend to me, thank you.
For all d experience that u gave me, thank you.
For all d love that u gv me, thank you...

FOR EVERYTHING, THANK YOU...
U r d best thing happened in my life..

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment