Saturday, August 21, 2010

betul ker ak buat??

end..
totally end..
he seems wanna me 2 totally vanish from his life..
n ak turutkn sumer 2..
dun wanna disturb u anymore..

1st thing after I accept u is 2 try loving y s d way u r..

day by day we’re 2gether,

msgg each other,

make ourselves comfortable wit.

it makes me silently start 2 love u,

dunno when it starts.

make me feel selfish.


promise by promise,

plan by plan we’ve made.

hoping dat our promise n plans come true.

it make me dun wanna lose u..


but

what we do b4 is jz a plan.

nvr knw d real thing dat will happen.


really knw d obstacle is


but

still hoping dat we can handle it.

but when things bcome so hard 2 solve

1 thing I think of.


2 let u go


let u have better life out there

but


its not d way I want it 2 b in our rltnshp

i want it everlastg

not in d short period like this


u make me hepi 4 being loved by other people other than my family

u make me see there’s hope 4 me being loved wit sum1

u make me knw what love is.


but

we jz plan sumthing

n

Allah finalized what will happen.


i dun want u 2 being sad

I dun want u 2 feel dat hurt


if I can take ure hurt,

I’ll do it..

I wanna make u hepi


suppose I don’t accept u in d 1st place so u wont get hurt this much

i’m sorry

I’d break our promise.

I ruin d plan we’ve made

its all my fault.

n now I got my pay back.


When I let u go

sum piece of my heart had gone

dunno where.

mayb it goes 2gether wit u.


when u said we’ll be a bespren

I knw it hard 4 me bcoz I started 2 love u


but

4 ure sake

I’ll try..

try 2 love u s a fren not a lover


till dis second,

I cant manage it

bcoz 1 side of my heart told me dat

I still luv u eventhough its hopeless 4 us 2 b 2gther..

im sorry making ure 1st love being like this..


There’s so many things I wanna do 4 u..

Being a good listener at least..

But I think it wont happen..
u had kick me out of ure life..

jz 1 thing only i can do while we still 2gether..
gving ure bros a pendrive..
in d name of u..

first n last..
dun want 2 distance ourself
but its seems 2 hv 2..
n u wanna do it..
meaning u dun want me in ure life anymore..

so
i should kept silent..

nyway..
tq 4 d moment dat u left 4 me..
sori
4 done things dat hurt u..
4 let u go..
4 loving u..

No comments:

Post a Comment